View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:01 AM

Hi Greg. I only just n ow saw your story. God bless you man. Your story made me realize how my situation is a cake walk compared to yours. At least you have family to support you and you dont have to go it alone. Ive read that the human body does have the amazing ability to fix itself in time, to at least some degree or another. There is hope.

And if you can win this lawsuit, the financial worries will be taken care of so you can have peace of mind in that respect. Im not necessarily a big believer in medical lawsuits at a whim, but this guy really screwed up and you certainly shouldnt have doubts about getting compensated now that you cant work and will have future medical bills to deal with. Docs have medical insurance, he'll be alright.(Not that you care for his financial well being, LOL)But thats what insurance is for, cases like yours.

There is a book you may want to look into called "The brain that changes itself". I havent read it yet. A british Indian man I befriended at starbucks one day (he is some kind of world real estate tycoon) recommended it when I told him my current painful ordeal. He thought it might help, especially with hope. It looks interesting. Amazon reviews seem to rave about it.

Hang in there my friend.

9/22/09 -Dr B opened me up to find a staph infection was eating my vertebrae causing ADR subsidence. Had to remove all 3 ADR's and convert to 3 level fusion. Mostly pain free 2 weeks post op.

9/20/10 - I think I jinxed myself. As soon as I told dr b and dr Sullivan I was doing well (on 6/1/10) I tanked and have experienced the return of pain. My neuro says the new pain is at t4.