Thread: Xlif
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:43 PM

As I see it, you're not too trusting of your doctors and their decisions on what surgery(s) are best for you. IMHO, you are not ready for surgery until both of situations are resolved.

I know you're scheduled in two weeks and the mental preperation is already taking place but your concerns are not being satisfied. You still have questions. You want one, not two surgeries yet you're being advised two might by necessary.

I don't know your personal insurance and/or financial situation but I will tell you - you have only one back and can't afford to make wrong decisions. You already regret your last surgery and this might be your final attempt at becoming pain free. You don't have to agree to thing until you're satisfied that all your pain and concerns are being addressed.

Please, let Mark know where you are so he can recommend another doctor for a second opinion. After this surgery, it just might be too late.

Having said all that, what your current doctors are advising may be the correct solution for you. However, if you're not sure, you should wait until you are.

Dale