View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 05:39 PM

Maria,

First and foremost, let me say how sorry I am for your circumstances. Losing a parent, however expected, is losing a connection to your own self. This is how the world (is supposed to) works but it doesn’t mean it’s an easy process.

As a result, your body and mind are tense and on edge. Your body cares little that you must do what you must do and is fighting back. Your spine, your neck, they are your weakest and are easy targets for all the tension you feel. Instead of being able to relax, you’re pushing decades old and heavy TVs and much more. Under everyday circumstances, this is bad enough but add to that the strain you’re under and no wonder everything is acting up. I’ll go another step and tell you this was predictable but you already knew that.

You need someone to share your pain with and I’m right here, listening with all my heart and hoping that upon your return home, to your own bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, you will be able to relax, take a deep breath and get on with the process of healing. Until then, know my thoughts are with you.

Dale