Thread: Nambudripad
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 03:19 PM

Default patience

Dale,
Definately understand why it's called a virtue! Good thing my back gave me some experience w/this so I could handle it when I was going thru bilateral posterior tibial tendonitis. Now it's something else. Aging..not for sissies as is said!

Hope the overall outcome of the treatments will be beneficial for you. My friend is sick everytime she goes out (or becomes sick). I mean just when she goes to the store grocery shopping.

Last week she had a reaction to a cheaper brand kitty litter that had a lot of dust kicking up and her allergies kicked in, asthma followed and then she got a bacterial infection. But it seems like that happens all the time.

She was not a heavy smoker during her smoking years. I guess it doesn't matter. Her doctor says she has "mild COPD" but I have to wonder what else is going on. She seems to have Chronic Fatigue syndrome if I were in the business of diagnosing.

I have tried to talk to her about placing some of her cats somewhere else as well as she something like 9 I think and while I believe she could once handle that many I think now that is a definate big trigger for her allergies.

Keep us posted and hope you'll be doing much better.