View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:42 PM

Default My pain after surgery.

Well now after the surgery my pain is quite different. Before surgery I had what I would call a deep constant pain just in my lower back and sometimes down my right leg. After the surgery the deep pain is gone but I now feel a very sharpe pain and the sharpe Pain mainly affects my right side of hip and down right leg. I can't even sleep on my right side cause it hurts so bad at times. The pain to me feels kinda like a pinched nerve. It hurts very bad when I drive or when I'm sitting down. I have a tendency to some what hunch forward when I drive or sit and that feels like my back is tring to pull apart. I have to drive 2.5 hours one way to my doctor, So needlsy to say I hurt very bad after making the drive to my doc. visits. I go back to doctor Monday for a post op. Visit and I'm gonna tell them about my pain and see what they say. I will let you all know how. The visit goes. I hope I answered your questions good enough for you all to understand how I feel. I'm only 29 years old. Some times I get so depressed about this cause I'm to dam young to be going through all this but it is what it is. Thanks for your imputs.

Trey