View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Denis View Post
HI ADR

In your photo I think that is a Pro Disc not the M6 Check it out

Gil
I think it is too but both are a keel design. My design uses a threading method and a tap and die method. Cabinetry VS Carpentry.

The keel design is a bad idea and the cutting of the slot is fraught with dangers. It puts unnatural lateral forces on the vertebral bodies. They migrate. If they don't fuse that can be a problem.

Cutting the keel slot can cause subluxations and since doctors don't believe in subluxations when the MRI shows no nerve compression the surgeon will scratch his head and come up with some vague answers.

Neo Disk is the best so far IMO because it is an easy "install" and there is very little metal and the can use carbon fiber.

My attachment system can't fail and it uses a fastener design that has been proven for years. The ADR simply snaps of screws in depending on the application.

I have looked at every ADR on the market and the word that comes to mind is Frankenstein. I think if these enginerds actually lived in the real world and actually worked with their hands they would maybe develop the intuition to come up with something closer to nature.

The patent wars prevent anyone from creating the best design. The idea on monetizing disease is very offensive to me. We suffer for their greed.

My design will never see the light of day. It will get stolen and put on the shelf.