View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 01:52 PM

10 weeks post-op update on getting his money refunded
Hello!
Of course you may post my mail! Spread the word! The only thing I am pissed off with is the fact that I didnīt have the operation earlier! The whole body will have to suffer due to stupid head...Smiler
I am very happy to hear that you are doing so well!! but keep in mind that there is no rush with weaning off from the meds, just drop them when you feel comfortable with it, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe later.
I have been looking at the Finnish and Federal law as have my friends (the university has a law school) and pretty much everyone feels that I should get the money back without a fight. Currently I have hired (altho I am not sure) Finland 3rd biggest law firm and they should write the letter for the insurance company some time before Xmas. But Ill have to hunt down my lawyer and ask him where the shebang going at the mo.
Great to hear that everyone is fine and tell everyone to keep themselves that way!!
Ill keep you posted on my insurance fights and recovery!
Larry
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5