View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Your post is very generalizing. True, some doctors should not be practicing but others are caring and concerned. Medical science has bounderieswhich are thankfully, constantly being pushed further and further but spine and nerve knowledge is still quite young.

I'm sorry if you had a bad experience. I don't agree with your assessment of the entire medical community.
In the US we pay 3 times the world average for health care. We have the highest paid doctors in the world and a doctor shortage at the same time. We also put a man on the moon in 1969.

Read about what the Canadian judicial Mafia did to Dr Kuntz in the 70's because he was implanting artificial disks in the 70's with a 98% success rate. ADR have been around since 1955.

Consider this as you ask this question. What diseases have been cured in the past 50 years? Do you really think the medical industry has out best interest at heart.

The truth of the matter is, health wise people are worse off today than they were 50 years ago. You may say that there have been advances in cancer treatment but that is not entirely true and the survival rate has only improved by 2%

Google medical tourism and read up on that. Find out why close to 2 million Americans go overseas for health care each year.

Google health care acquired infections and you will see that the odds of getting one are 1 in 10 and that is based on a voluntary reporting system.

Google Peter Pronvonost or Google Pronvonost Protocol. It is a simple way to eliminate most nosocomial infections. Then ask yourself why it is not being implemented and if you are going duh... this does not make sense consider the revenue a hospital gets for keeping a patient for an extra week because their pig stye of a hospital made them sick. Peter Pronvonost is a Noble Prize winner.

Google Dr Barbara Starfield and you will read about her AMA study showing that the third leading cause of death in the US is doctors. Dr Starfield is the leading public health physician in the US.

How many medication errors does say Walgreens Pharmacy make in a year? Maybe zero but your average hospital pharmacy makes 10 a day! Do you think this is just bad luck? This kind of incompetence is by design.

Medical blunders kill a minimum of 400,000 Americans each year and that is based on the 27 states that report medical errors. In reality medical errors in one year kill more American that World War 2 did.

Silicone has been around for medical use for at least 50 years and it has proven to be fairly safe and if it is sequestered it is 100% safe. The Neo Disk is mesh and silicone. This is tinker toy technology. The Neo Disk could have been created and used 50 years ago and everyone is acting like it is a miracle.

Now I will go off on a tangent a bit and tell you about the AIDS scam. It is a fact that 1% of White people are immune to AIDS/HIV. Are we not being told that there is no vaccine for AIDS because of the way HIV mutates?? People have been cured of HIV/AIDS with bone marrow transplants from doners with HIV immunity. The medical industry is silent as is the mainstream media.

You are suffering because you hurt your back and you are not much better of and maybe worse off than when granny hurt her back when it comes to treatment. You are suffering because an industry makes more money keeping people sick.

Let's say there was a one time cure for most back problems. That cure would cut the revenue of the back pain industry by 2/3s. The same hold true for AIDS, cancer, arthritis, MS, obesity ect..

I admit it. I am a heretic and I have nothing but contempt for an industry that in my opinion is more corrupt and sinister than the Roman Empire and the Third Riech combined.

Other than a rant what's my point? Don't take this lying down. Stop being a sheeple lemming and complain loudly and often. The M6 and Neo Disk are made in the USA and they both received the CE Mark so they are safe and reliable. FDA approval or disapproval is meaningless when it comes to patient safety. There is one word to describe the FDA and most members of the US health care industry and that word is whore.