View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:32 PM

Thanks Mark & Maria. Took me awhile to see this.

I had Eli Thomas born on March 25, 2011 weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 3/4" long. He is now 3 months and we are doing great. He's sleeping through the night (hallelujah) and growing so fast. His big sisters adore him and are a great help. I finished up the pregnancy with no back pain, had a c-section (which caused a bit of back pain for a few weeks, from the instability), but I'm back to pain free now. I can do whatever I want and am doing things I never dreamed possible. I actually 'played' at a gymnastics party with my kids, doing the obstacle course bounce house, flips and jumping in the foam pit (way easier in than out) and didn't have a bit of pain after. I'm thrilled I had the ADR and got to have another baby!

Here is Eli (not sure where the red hair came from- LOL)

Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!