View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 06:29 PM

Judy,

When I think about what you've had to deal with in such a short time- A healthy person would have emotional problems manifested into physical ones.

We all realize you're running on empty and perhaps not thinking as clearly as could be. I agree with Maria about you're not working, at least not for awhile. Your days, which you need for healing and taking care of your family would no longer be yours. You'd be exhausted by days end and nothing left for anyone, including yourself which will do no one any good. I know you want to feel beneficial to your family and you worry about financial matters, etc. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made on the short side to the benefit of the long outcome.

One of the benefits of hiring an attorney is hiring an accountant to audit your husband's finances for past years. If money has been disappearing on other women, you'd probably be entitled to half of his squanderings. If he makes good money but has little to show for it, he may have hidden investments which a forensic accountant can hopefully find.

Judy, I think the one thing and Maria and I want for you more than anything else is a pain free and healthy life. We both know that begins with you, however difficult. You have much to do and only so much time in which to do it - yet when you had to, you asked the kids for help. Keep that up, please.

Dale