View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 05:47 PM

I’m so fed up right now. I just wrote a very long post and lost it!!!!! I remember on my old computer that happened so often I began using word and cut and paste. Now, history is repeating and I must adapt. But my question is why, why, why?

OK, Judy,

First, when I was taking Neurontin and other drugs, my daughter-in-law suggested using my cell phone for reminders. It worked great and I never forgot another dose.

You also have so much to do and feel overwhelmed. I found list making to be quite beneficial during those times when I thought the days would never be long enough. Every morning, make a list of those things you have to do that day; the time it has to get done, the time allotted to any task, that which must get done, you want to get done and anything that can wait.

When you organize a piece of your life, the rest seems to fall in line. You have both physical and emotional problems to deal with and you’re brain can’t handle processing everything all the time so break it down – every morning.

A strong word of warning – leave yourself plenty of time for resting. You’re still healing and allowing for that is a priority.

As for Jeff, when indeed he does realize the financial ramifications of his actions, he may want to come home. You’re decision should be based on what you want ONLY. What anyone else would do, what your children want, nothing else has a say in what you should do. When all is said and done, only you will have to live with your decision. I don’t blame you for not wanting to take him back but should you decide that you want to give it a try, marriage counseling is a must, must, must. Forgiving and forgetting are two different things and both are a must in moving forward. Whether or not you think this zebra can and will change his stripes is your decision and nothing anyone else says, good or bad, has anything to do with anything.

However Judy, most of your backbone is solid – start using it! (and you have) And remember, whatever your do ultimately decide, we’re on your side.

Dale