View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:37 PM

First let me state that Julius and I are very happily married for 39 years now. I couldn't imagine life without him but as I mentioned in my previous post, I'm a very unforgiving person. If you do something to me or especially to mine, intentionally, you'll have my wrath for the rest of your life.

Now having said all that, let me tell you the secret to this happy marriage. I told Julius a long time ago the only way he'll ever leave me is in a casket, even if I have to put him in there myself! However, I have reconsidered and missing a few body parts will suffice. After all these years witnessing my temper, I think he's a believer

However, he also knows I'd lay down in front of a truck for him too (just to even out the post)

Judy, with the history of your spine, I'd say it was a safe assumption you'll have to take something for pain, stiffness, whatever for the better part of the rest of your life. Hopefully, it won't be anything too strong and like me, you'll temper your dislike for meds with the gratitude they're there for you. Honestly, of all those I know with back problems, surgery or not, we all know we have a spine. It reminds us all the time.

And do you have any kind of timeline for hiring that attorney and getting started on the rest of your life? Whatever it is, the sooner you begin, the sooner it will be behind you.

Dale