View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 PM

Judy,

I have had only two migraines, thankfully, in my entire life and don't know how you could even leave the house. Maybe there are different levels of migraines but I couldn't move my head - at all.

I know how our posture can affect our muscles and cause their own pain. Sitting on the side or not straight, etc. causes more pain which causes us to carry ourselves off center which causes more pain; repeat. But glad you're almost through. And no, I don't think you'll be able to do an 8 hour day in an office. You might want to look into state disability etc. You can ask your lawyer - maybe not his field but he might know.

As for cooperating with requests for sit downs, I don't think you should count on any resolution coming from amicable talks. Jeff has been dishonest and there's no reason to believe he'll be forthcoming financially. Though expensive, you probably should let the attorneys handle this aspect and if necessary, the additional cost of a forensic accountant may well be worth it. They investigate all money matters and find hidden assets. This will probably be your call but I fear the nice and easy way will leave you with less. Hoping otherwise - I think you're deceiving yourself.

As for my back, I think I'm heading south again. How I wish they had done L2/3 with the rest 6 years ago. I had 2 of my grandkids today and could barely stand up long enough to do the 3 year old's hair. When we left the Halloween store, I couldn't wait to get back to the car. Pain in very reminiscent of ... However, I haven't given up hope. I know Mark doesn't feel my flexion/distraction therapy will do any good but I'm still giving it a try. I just don't know what else to do!

What comes after Sunday? (and don't tell me Monday)

Dale