View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 05:11 PM

Tan? Pish posh, I am white. This summer I didn't even bottle tan - don't know why since I look so much better. Julius loves the white, I hate it. I also avoid the sun as much as possible as I'm beginning to get pre-cancers due to my years of teenage ignorance. Had to get that initial sunburn so I could spend all day, everyday, at the beach- stupid, stupid, stupid I'm now paying the price. I think I'm way past envious of tannable people, I'm downright jealous. Though I love pinks and purples, oranges and browns love me - ich! Enough - But to tell you Judy to enjoy your last tan time - no way

I'm sure there is a reason why arthritis seems to hit us in the hands first but with this latest heat wave, not such a problem. I've been told I have arthritis in my back too, which is not surprising.

Glad you're finally getting the rest you need. It'll help you deal with )%$#^ (Jeff's new name)

Maria, sorry you're not feeling well. Why is it easier to be sick when it's cold? The heat adds more misery. Hope it's nothing!

Anyway, wish I could walk - I think it would pay off big time but it is what it is. L2/3 still acting up and tomorrow I spend the day with my 1 year old. She is just so cute

Dale