View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:01 PM

Ouch Judy,

Falling always scares me but I'm usually pretty careful. The what-ifs can be frightening. I so hope you just bruised everything with no real damage. I am also so glad you passed on your walk- common sense goes a long way.

Through my own common sense I decided to rest these last two days before leaving - yeah, right. My d-i-l's car broke down yesterday and I had to rescue her with my two grandkids, ages 1&5. Spent the entire day with them, which I love, but no rest for the weary. Then, since our youngest is in town, the oldest came over with his brew for a mini party. I can't stand up straight today and with things to do before we leave, I can't stay in my chair all day either. If my parent's didn't live in Las Vegas, I'd stay home!

Maria, kind of had a private laugh at your expense. You moved your step but thinking it was still there, stepped wrong. I flashed on one of my kids as a toddler, backing up to a chair he thought was there, then sitting on the floor instead. Already very close to the ground, he didn't get hurt but the look on his face was absolutely hysterical.

Dale