View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Banned

I don't think necrotic bone can give you the pain symptoms that you describe. It could be steroid rebound, an inflammatory response, nerve damage, spinal subluxation, chronic pain syndrome, metal allergy, MS ....

I heard that with some people if they bring them out of anesthesia wrong they can have things like chronic pain and panic attacks. Going under again and being brought back out can stop it. There could be some sort of brain based neurological cause.

This is a little bit dangerous but if you know a martial arts guy who knows chokes have him choke you out. When you come to you may be out of pain.

One thing that helped me a bit was accupuncture with electric stimulation. Your spinal cord my be hyper reflexive. There is a technique called dry needling where they place needles in muscle spasms and it calms them down. Even if you don't have spasms this technique may work.

There is a nerve plexus on the neck near the ear lobe. Gently tapping that can stop pain. Sounds like hocus pocus but try it.

I may try hypnosis. I have done EFT Emotional Freedom Technique and it really worked. Placebo? Maybe but I'm a skeptic.

An ESI can cause pain. Cortisone is nasty stuff and it can crystalize. It may be moving around in your spine and that would explain the intermittent pain levels.

At this point the MD are still unable to tell you what the deal is so try other stuff.

Last edited by ADR seeker; 11-12-2011 at 07:59 AM.