View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 06:54 PM

Default Help with MRI results

After a couple years of left upper thigh being numb I had an MRI in Jan. Last week I dont know what happened but i am in a great amount of pain in lower back and left leg. had a hip replacement in 2000 on right side with nerve damage and have groin pain there constant but has gotten worse. So here is what the MRI says about the old back. L3 L4 some facet and ligmentum hypertrophy without significant canal stenosis and there is narrowing of the neural foramina . Small left lateral rent at l3 l4 neural foramen narrowing on right. L4 L5 small broad based disc displacement with minimal narrowing of right neural foramen as compared to the left. No significant canal stenosis. After asking Dr about the numbness and burning for a while and he kept telling me I slept wrong I just gave up. Finally had MRI done and Dr never brought the results up so I figured No problems. When it got worse I went and got the report and I still dont know anymore than I did. Would someone please help been down over a week.