View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:51 PM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

Quote:
Originally Posted by karreymetris View Post
Hey all, continuing my chronicle here. Today I had a consultation at a minimally invasive spine surgery center in Tampa Florida. As soon as I walked in, I got a weird feeling. The lady who checked me in scolded me for being late (I was perfectly on time!) and that the docs would only have a minute with me. So I met the docs and they felt they could do an athroscopic procedure on my L5-S1 to alleviate the stenosis there and get rid of my pain. However, asking them about their procedure, they didn't seem that knowledgeable and talked often about how they were better than their main competition (who I am going to see tomorrow). The whole place felt like a factory, and they treated me like I was just another number and a check for them to cash. I guess I am really haha, but it comforts me to feel like my doctor cares about me and wants to see me feel better and be healed. Am I crazy for that? I hope I have a better experience tomorrow.
I am sorry to hear...

So, you are in Florida? Try going to Deuk Spine Institute.

Regards

2005 - 2012: Rich personal experience with spinal disorders and various treatments (surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic)
Co-Founder: Vertebris Internationl Spine Hospital
Founder: Spinoteka - Society for Spine Diseases