View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:49 PM

Default Hi everyone,here i am again :) UPDATE 13.02.2013

So,i didnt write here so long time,about a year ago.
28.02.2012 i had selective endoscopic discectomy for disgogenic pain l3/l4.
Recovery was not so hard to deal with...day after day was better and i was wallking more and more.
2 month's after surgery i was wallking 8km every day with moderate pain.
In june i start with work and i start to sit too much,and not other movement.
Over the summer i start visiting one osteopath/chiropractic who has help me somehow with my thoracic pain. He say i have some chronic muscle pain around rhomboid muscles. He suggest some medication for muscle relaxation,and that was "sadly" xanax. First i start with low dose 0.5 mg. Day after day i was taking more and more and thoracic pain DISAPPEAR completely. Bad thing is that i get addicted to this crap. I was enjoying my life without thoracic pain daily...but on high doses of 6mg per day. Before 3 weeks i run out of xanax. It was sunday and my lumbal area was killing me. I did take one tramadol ,and have grand mal seizure due a cold turkey xanax. I was in hospital for 3 day's and my brain scans was ok thanfully.
Now i take diazepam 2 time a day,for muscle relaxation,which realy help me with my thoracic pain. Thoracic area is better for around 50%,no more constant deep pain like before just muscle aches. Lumbal area is the same like before,so i must make new MRI and visit my doctor who performed surgery.
Best wishes for all of you.
P.S. Mark how are you?
jsewell as well ....