Thread: misdiagnosis
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:58 PM

Unhappy misdiagnosis

Hi guys hope you can help. To make this story short my gb order an MRI of my upper neck area and concluded from the results I need it steroid shots for two bulging disk. I got the shots and not even 24hrs after shots got really bad headaches and really bad muscle pain from my left shoulder area to my neck. Called back to discuss with Gb and was told he was no longer with clinic and was starting his own practice. I saw another doc who told me I never needed those shots and that I didn't have bulging disk. Looked for 2nd opinion and was told the same by different doctor. Bought this up to clinic and they ended up taking care of all my charges after they had doctors review this. The pain has not stopped since Jan 07 and I'm really scare as the clinic told me to contact the Doc attorney and asked for help with my future treatments as one doc said I need it physical therapy for my muscles as they were aggravated because I didn't need this shots. Other docs wanted to do some other shots on my muscles to help ease the pain and physical therapy as well. I'm really scare as then pain still there and don't know when it will go away.