View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:36 AM

Thank you guys for replying and the positive thoughts.
So here is the deal with my WC and why lots of Docs won't take our WC. I work for the biggest fire department in the Southeastern US which is also part of the whole Metropolitan Dade County so we are self insured(boomer) well as luck has it last year around may our WC changed to a different program. Now they are behind in paying their bills bc of the whole conversion. Since they haven't paid basically most of the Docs since May 2012 most of them either ask for pre-payment or simply avoid my department at all costs. Lucky me right? This is the explanation I got from my case manager. I begged her and cried on the phone with her to please do anything within her power to help me reach an agreement with the Dr's office so I can be seen. She has apparently contacted the office manager for Dr Garcia and is trying to get an agreement of some type bc they keep saying they will absolutely not pre-pay(this suck). Truth is I'm not very optimistic at all. Regardless I have to just sit and wait. Again thank you all.