View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:35 PM

I had to go to their doc. and their doctor has an opinion on my condition, he wanted a qme to do the reports on me, because he was my primary, they refused and refused, so when he finally did it himself, the disagreed with it, he didn't like the way they were handling my case, and and now they say oh no, we don't like what you are claiming, now they want to send me to one of their qme's who probably will side with their opinion, so I said I better get some help, because I don't know the way it works and how far I can trust them, so I contacted a superlawyer that does comp as a specialty, I have done a lot of searching as to how comp has screwed with people and people are decimated because how their case was denied, and they held back funds because of reports they had from using qmes that were suggested from their adjusters, but, that is just my opinion, not fact, I don't want anyone to think what I say is factual, just my own interpretation,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedix911 View Post
I hear you brother. I'm keeping a watchful eye. At this point I haven't reached the end of my options before I go the lawyer route yet.