View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim M2 View Post
Hi Sessy,

I'm sure there are excellent surgeons in your neck of the woods. I found people who knew other people who had local surgeries. In other words your normal network of co-workers, friends, family and the like. I sought these people out to learn their experience. Hospital nurses can be a good source of info on doctors. I don't really trust the online reviews but they are okay in collaborating recommendations from back patients in your network. I don't really know any other approach.

Jim
If what you are looking for is a good Fusion Dr I'd look no further than Dr Jonathan Hyde. He works out of Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami. He does not have the greatest bed side manner I must say but he is that good when it comes to fusions. His staff though makes up for his lack of charm as they are very, very helpful. I know at least 4 different persons who had the fusions done by him and have nothing but good things to say. 1 of them is a firefighter who is back to full duty after L5-S1 fusion. If I was to have a fusion he'd be my first choice. I'm going for the ADR so I had to pass on his offer. If you need his info let me know. Good luck.