View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:39 PM

I am happy to say that I will be having surgery on May 14th (or maybe a bit earlier).
My ENT doc cleared me for surgery when I saw him last week. Hopefully, there are no more road blocks in my way.
Pain is still up there and I am just trying to manage it until I see my pain doc tomorrow and sorry to say this, but really give it to him.
I am very pissed about how he did not respond in a timely manner to my calls.

I called Friday (I think I called every day for the past almost two weeks), and the answer was: "Cannot make change of medication over the phone".
Well, I knew that, should have had me come in, then.

Otherwise, just chillin. Because I am not working out, really. I am in too much pain and just completing little things, one thing at a time. Need to do a lot before surgery, but am not very motivated because of the pain.
Taking advil, in addition to the pain med, until I have to quit at the end of the week.
See my neurosurgeon, again, this Friday and hopefully, last time until i see his cheery face in the morning on May 14th!
Or May 8th, if someone actually cancels. In reality, there has been one cancellation, I didn't know it, but I was scheduled later in the day on the 14th, and now I am moved up to 7 am. Always feels better to be the first case of the day, if you can find a sunny side to surgery.

Runner