Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 01:22 PM

Default more information

It's not that I want to get all up in your business however if you'd like someone to reply to your question it would be helpful to give a bit more information. There are a wide variety of spine problems and spine solutions and surgeries for various presentations/findings.

Just a very basic question is what type of surface are you sleeping on and do you think it might need to be changed? Any possibility you might have some arthritis going on?

Also a few more questions....

Does the pain wake you up? It would help for someone to reply to your questions if you describe the duration of your pain (how long you've had it), location(lumbar, thoracic, cervical) and type of pain (aching, burning, throbbing) does it run down your arm or leg or is it localized etc. Also what brings it on and what helps alleviate it? Do you have pain every day or maybe an hour a day or ? Do you have pain at rest or during activity?
Have you seen doctors and what tests have they done and what are the results?

I'd love to be able to sleep 8 hours... esp. altogether. It's been forever since I slept that long. I'm probably sleep deficient as I average about 5 or 6 hours a night.

Anyway if you can write a bit more I'm sure someone would be happy to reply and try to help you out a bit with whatever information possible or resources.

a good website to check out is: ChiroGeek's Home Page for educational purposes.

Last edited by Maria; 09-26-2013 at 01:24 PM.