View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 01:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G
Question Request From Ispine Members

Hi Everyone,

I hope I'm not out of line here but I have a favor to ask of members who have a profile at globalpatientservices.com. If you have films on that site, could you please PM me with your info/password or post it here? I would very much like to compare my films with yours and also compare my situation to yours. As I've said before I'm back to work and finished with PT, however I still have horrible pain in my back. (My leg has improved though) I had my first incident since my surgery where I had shooting/stabbing pain that dropped me to the ground this week. I was only down for a couple of minutes and got up immediately. Hopefully this is just the pain peak that some people experience before they really start feeling better. I refuse to raise my medication. 240mg of Oxycontin a day is the highest I will go.

I really want to understand more about what we all have in common. Maybe there's something I'm doing or not doing and seeing your films/reports may help me. I understand this is personal info and I won't be offended if people say no.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

www.globalpatientservices.com
login: egrimes
password: 12345

Thanks again Spineys.
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC