View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:03 PM

Default North American Spine Laser Spine Surgery Review

I had laser spine surgery performed by North American Spine on January 28, 2014 and just wanted to share my successful experience to anyone wondering about the procedure.

First of all, up until the surgery, I have had lower back pain and sciatica since high school, which was decades ago... December 2013 was my last excruciating experience with sciatica and lower back pain. It lasted for over nine full days. After the first two days, I went to urgent care only to be given narcotics that barely took the edge off of the pain. It was then that I decided to take aggressive action. I had my chiropractor refer me to get an MRI so that I could find out what was causing me so much debilitating pain!

After learning that I had three bulging discs, sciatica, and a couple of other degenerative diseases of the spine, I decided to contact North American Spine. North American Spine reviewed my MRI for free and they followed up with a phone call shortly thereafter. I was told I was a candidate and the rest is history... I had the surgery in January 2014 and it was a success.

The procedure itself took only about 1.5 hours and was performed by Dr. Ranson. I was sent home the same day and went back the very next day for my post-op. I am pain free and have not felt this good in years. I am very physically active so having my life back is truly a blessing. I plan on taking golf lessons this coming summer! I am back to taking my hour long walks WITHOUT PAIN!

North American Spine took great care of me and everyone there was extremely professional and pleasant. I highly recommend them to anyone who continues to suffer. I would be more than happy to answer anyone's questions regarding the procedure. By the way, there is NO cutting... they use a laser.