View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 03:57 PM

Default Lasery Back Surgery Procedure (North American Spine)

The procedure I had done at North American Spine is noted as Disectomy and Neural Decompression, L3, L4, L5.

Dissection was carried up to the level of disc space on right, protruding tissue was mechanically isolated and removed using a blunt probe dissection mechanical technique with cautery and lavage. This included decompressing the disruption with mechanical passess of the decompression tool.

L-3, L-4 left

Disc tissue was removed along with decompression in this area. Certainly there is more in depth medical notes that were done with my procedure. If anyone has questions I would consult with North American Spine as I did a few months ago. They reviewed my MRI for free to determine if I was a candidate.

As I mentioned in earlier posts, my surgery was a success and the only regret is not having it done sooner! I was in pain off and on (mostly ON) for many, many years. I have no regrets having the painless procedure done so that I can do the things I used to do that caused me pain. I also had sciatica which was a killer whenever I had a bout! Glad to be done with the pain!