View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Administrator

Barbara... welcome back. I'm sorry to hear that your case did't turn out well. Following the MVA that wrecked my spine, I went into binding arbitration with 100k in medical bills and 200k in lost earnings. My award was 25k which magically, almost to the penny, matched my lawyers expenditures for expert witnesses, expenses, etc.... seemingly designed to make him whole while giving me nothing. A crook takes a fake slip and fall, puts on a neck brace and gets a cane can collects big time. My life changed dramatically on the day of my accident. I repeatedly tried to return to my life and not make hay out of the accident... so that is proof that the accident didn't hurt me??? How f'd up this part of our system is. What the insurance company lawyer did was so unethical... but effective.

I'll be interested to see what your osteophytes look like. I'll be surprised if you get any effective imaging around the ADR... are they that visible on xray?

I still see Regan a few times a year... I hope I can tell him that all is well with you. It sounds like things cooled down after the accident.

Zoey is 7! No new grandkids yet, but hopefully within the next year of so??? I'm still suffering with my t-spine problems... just met with my PM this morning. We are trying to schedule a third thoracic ESI as the second one was very successful.

Talk to you soon... call any time.

Love,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org