View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki_in_Florida View Post
Karger....how are you doing?

Please try to update more often.
When I first found these forums, I used to read through people's outcomes from their first post to their last. I found that to be a good way of what was to be expected from day 1 of surgery going forward.

Someone reading your thread who is facing what you are down the road will like to read your progress.

Even if no one is posting, people are reading it
Hi Vicki,

Sorry, I should update more often. Life got super busy. I'm doing pretty good. Today marks my 8 weeks. Doing good all in all.

I still have a bit of pain at the l5 area and some pain in my butt. It's very minor, nothing some Advil or a beer can cure I'd imagine that it's some growing. perhaps it's my body still getting use to the disc. It's still way way better then prior to surgery and glad i had it done.

Anyone else had the same issues post surgery?

I'm back to work, however sitting in a chair is starting to hurt my back. I can raise my desk up and stand up, but standing all day also get's exhausting. I'm back to to swimming, riding a bike, walking etc. Not going anything over the top since it's just been 2 months. Still taking it easy.

Doing some push up's, a bit of bicep work, but again nothing strenuous.

If this little bit of back/butt pain would go away, it would be awesome. I recall Dr z saying time is my friend. Guess I just need to wait and let my body continue to heal.

Other then that, 2 months without the debilitating pain I was is awesome! I never thought I would feel like this again.

I'll try to update more often. Life just got busy with summer and all.

Karger
Activ-l

Recovering and doing great!