View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:28 AM

Have you heard of the butrans patch? I had been using the narcotic pain killers over the past several years and then I tried the butrans patch and it has knocked out 99% of my pain. Butrans works way better than the pain killers ever did and it's been a miracle drug for myself and others. In addition , people do not build a tolerance with butrans such that it won't take higher and higher doses to have the same effectiveness like what happens with the typical narcotic pain killers. Also, it doesn't have the side effects either (no tiredness or mental fog etc). I think until they find a cure (if ever), the only thing you can do is find the right combination of pain killers. Butrans has been a miracle for me. A lot of reviews are online and most are having huge success with it.

9/22/09 -Dr B opened me up to find a staph infection was eating my vertebrae causing ADR subsidence. Had to remove all 3 ADR's and convert to 3 level fusion. Mostly pain free 2 weeks post op.

9/20/10 - I think I jinxed myself. As soon as I told dr b and dr Sullivan I was doing well (on 6/1/10) I tanked and have experienced the return of pain. My neuro says the new pain is at t4.