View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 01:46 AM

Default re today

Thanks for asking.. it bothered me all day yesterday to some degree even as I went to bed last night and I did something I felt a "catch" in that area. However today when I awakened after a near 5 hours of sleep in a position I think was more helpful for my cervical and T spine I didn't have any pain in that area however my lumbar spine was really bothersome most of the day.. until it let up.

Weather seems to have quite an impact on my spine such as if it's going to rain and such.. at least for my lumbar spine. It felt like an alien was trying to bust out of my lower back today and I was miserable up until the mid afternoon. Things started to ease off about 3p.m. and my lumbar spine feels fine now.

My T spine isn't bothering me either. My cervical spine either.

I'm still going to make an appt. with my OSS and ask him about it. That pain was so sharp when it occurred and the feeling I had that felt like it went from my back thru my front (chest) in some manner was very uncomfortable. I have had it before and had a cardiac work up even for the chest discomfort and that all checked out Ok so I think it's related to my T spine .. of course that's just me "supposing" because as soon as I feel better I hesitate
to check anything out anymore re not wanting to deal with anything else especially spine wise