View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 07:01 PM

Default thanks Barbara

How are you doing btw .. been a while since you've posted.. I do hope all is well with you too!

I am doing even better today re my whole spine. Seems I am worse about a day or so before it's going to rain re my spine and just all over aches and pains re arthritis. That thoracic sharp pain upon inhaling is definitely freaky and has happened a few times in the last at least 5 plus years.

I know I've mentioned this before as well re walking Lola and her pulling me when I'm not really prepared for it .. I do believe that has something to do with both my neck and t-spine pain too. I hadn't had Lola for quite some time because of the posterior tibial tendonitis in both feet though have had her back again now the last few months and I have been doing pretty good with her although losing some sleep re her need to go out more frequently at night re her Lasix dose (gets it BID as well as two cardiac meds for her CHF).

zzz.. now I'm boring you and anyone that reads this so I'll stop. Be well and hope the Holiday season is good to you and everyone else here!

Maria