View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 03:55 PM

Wink Mobi-C cervical disc at TBI

I cannot give you a price for the two level adr I had done at TBI back in Aug. of 2006 because it was a Clinical trial. I was the first patient at TBI to recieve the Mobi-C cervical disc. I am very glad that i decided to go with them instead of having to travel to Europe for ADR. The surgery, hospital stay, medical supplies were all taken care of by TBI because of the clinical trial with the Mobi-C disc. There staff there are very professional and the doctors are top notch ADR surgeons. I had Lumbar surgery there in 2005 with Dr. Blumenthal (Charite disc) L5S1. I am now almost one year out with the Mobi-C two level cervical surgery and doing very well. If i am not mistaken, Dr. Zigler told me that people who would like to consider the Pro-disc artificial disc, TBI has a payment plan for patients considering Pro-Disc. If anyone is considering ADR here in the U.S., I would strongly suggest TBI. They have a lot of experience with ADR, both cervical and lumbar. This is an alternative to having to overseas. Hope this helps, Ef