Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss One year Cervical Mobi-C follow up in the Main forums forums; I just had my one year follow-up with the Mobi-C cervical disc trials. I had two levels done ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 09:32 PM

Default One year Cervical Mobi-C follow up

I just had my one year follow-up with the Mobi-C cervical disc trials. I had two levels done at C5,6-C6,7 with Dr. Zigler at TBI in Plano, Tx. Everything checked out very well and i am glad i went with the Mobi-C disc. At the time i needed surgery i did not have much choices except Germany. I got a call from reprensatives at TBI saying i could have two levels done here in the states and i agreed. There surgeons are very experienced in ADR, both cervical and Lumbar and there supporting staff were very friendly as well. If someone is considering having ADR I would suggest TBI to them in a heart beat!. Experimentalflyer
Old 05-08-2007, 02:05 AM

Congratulations on a successful surgery!
Can you give details on the symptoms that you were experiencing and that were or were not relieved by the surgery? Thanks.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:32 AM

Default Ditto on Congrats!

Always good to hear results like this! Please tell more if you're inclined such as symptoms going into surgery,duration of prob, how long you had to wait for surgical date at TBI and so forth. Have you been able to return to work?

Also good to hear that what you needed was available for you here in the states and it worked for you! Thanks for giving us the results of your surgical endeavor~ and welcome to the forum!
Old 05-10-2007, 12:07 AM

Default Mobi-C disc

Numbness in my left hand pain. Pain radiating down my shoulder. Pain in the back of my neck. Cracking and popping in my neck. The pain in my arm and shoulder went away almost immediately. I left the hospital the very next morn. and went sight seeing with my family. I am pleased so far. I think the Mobi-C disc was a good choice and time will tell the big story.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Cos?

Hi EF,
Can you tell me how much it cost for your 2-level? It is supposedly cheaper for me, a Canadian, to go to Germany, but I'm thinking I might rather stay closer to home - 4 hours flight as opposed to 12 or more.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:09 AM

Hi EF and let me add my congratulations to your success. I've heard a lo of good things about TBI. I assume since you were in trials, the cost was minimal? If not, would you have gone to Germany? Just curious.

Dale
Old 06-09-2007, 03:55 PM

Wink Mobi-C cervical disc at TBI

I cannot give you a price for the two level adr I had done at TBI back in Aug. of 2006 because it was a Clinical trial. I was the first patient at TBI to recieve the Mobi-C cervical disc. I am very glad that i decided to go with them instead of having to travel to Europe for ADR. The surgery, hospital stay, medical supplies were all taken care of by TBI because of the clinical trial with the Mobi-C disc. There staff there are very professional and the doctors are top notch ADR surgeons. I had Lumbar surgery there in 2005 with Dr. Blumenthal (Charite disc) L5S1. I am now almost one year out with the Mobi-C two level cervical surgery and doing very well. If i am not mistaken, Dr. Zigler told me that people who would like to consider the Pro-disc artificial disc, TBI has a payment plan for patients considering Pro-Disc. If anyone is considering ADR here in the U.S., I would strongly suggest TBI. They have a lot of experience with ADR, both cervical and lumbar. This is an alternative to having to overseas. Hope this helps, Ef