View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 02:44 AM

Let us not forget that the evolutionary process is never ending. When something works well, all is well, but when not, it is slowly improved upon. Man is a relatively new species and even now, changes can be seen such as with our toes. Man does not need 5 toes for grabbing or holding onto anything, but does need a flexible digit for stability and walking. Toes will however gradually meld into a single large digit, that is if we don't kill ourselves off first.

Our backs are a weakness and I've no doubt, this same process will eventually create something stronger. I recommend some type of cage which will both maintain disc height while keeping them in place but fully flexible - and impervious to harm. However, I don't think my vote counts

We'll also probably develop a 6th finger and no doubt increase our brain's usage. I assume we'll one day be referred to as the dark ages!

On a separate note - both the ancient Myan and Chinese calanders indendently stop on December 21, 2012 so maybe it's something we won't have to worry about at all. By coincidence, astronimically speaking, a rare alignment will occur on that date.

There is yet another theory that fits well into Dr. Filler's conclusions - that man is not indiginous to the earth and did not evolve with other primates or from other bipedal ancestors.

I just love this stuff!

Last edited by dshobbies; 07-17-2007 at 02:59 AM.