View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 02:23 PM

Default re script

You know actually I have tried Volteran alone and with GI meds which at the moment I cannot recall which as this has been a good time ago and I have tried Arthrotec as well. Now I'm glad that my memory is being prodded a bit as neither drug was very helpful for me except my right knee felt better. Thanks~ even tho I didn't even bother to look the medication up I knew on some level of recall it wasn't helpful to me in the past.

I worked in an Ambulatory Care Family Practice clinic for years and even tho I had many prescriptions given to me while working w/low back pain, I was given equally as many samples by drug reps. Back in the day I was also being manipulated frequently either in PT or by the Osteopaths I worked with.

What did help my back and really felt like it would tear me apart at the epigastric area was Vioxx. I would take it and a half hour later I'd be doing so well. Unfortunately I'd get this terrific feeling of pressure right below the epigastric area and then feeling like my sternum was being torn apart.

Needless to say I didn't take this drug too often and then it was pulled from the market.

Last edited by Maria; 12-26-2007 at 02:31 PM.