Thread: prodisc-L L4-L5
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 12:02 PM

hello everyone
heres the update. i havent posted in awhile. due to not wanting to run off at the mouth for things not being the same the day after posting wonderfull results.
it has been two weeks back to work as most know i am a toolmaker and standing is 95% of my job. week one i was able to work 30 hrs aday. my god it was rough. week 2 i was able to hang in there for 34 hrs.
i have no back pain to speak of at all. i am at week 14 post-op
now my legs as most know are a major problem.
as the nerve pain in my legs now is mostly in the feet now still waking with them feeling like i slept on them all night long. still takes about a hr in the morning for them to gain some what normal feeling. mainly the left leg pins and needles in the foot bottom and big toe. left foot being the worst and the right leg being close runner up so as the weeks pass nerve pain started just below the waist and was entirely both legs. which now the pain has no wheres else to go its just hanging out in the big toes. and burning on the bottom of both feet also hurts to the touch on the tops of both feet when its 100% flared up.
but all and all its improving very slowly at this point.
prehaps another week at 35 hrs and hopefully 40 hrs the week after is the game plan. as i came to the conclusion fri that working 40 hrs the following week just wasnt in the cards.
chuck
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5