View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 03:49 AM

Mark

You better get into PT ASAP for that knee, It just won't be the same if you are not here. But we will take you any way we can. I do need someone to carry my gear and as you remember there are hot tubs everywhere or it could be just a girls weekend.

Poncho

We will take good care of you get you gear a lesson if you would like, (I do know some great teachers). Don't worry about anything just bring a warm jacket and the rest can be put together when you are here. I am just beaming to think I may get to meet my big sis.

Now for an update: we got 8-9 feet of snow this last weekend. I skied waist deep powder shooting over my head. This was the best skiing I have done in years. In the last 2 weeks I was off my skis for only 3 days and taught lessons from advanced to beginners and worked my body out hard very hard. My back feels better then it did before my accident. It is just incredible and such a blessing to have my life back to the level I dreamed about. You can read more and see some pictures on my blog link below.

Any more skiers out there??????????
T-12 Compression Fracture 10/04
C-7 Spines Process Fracture 5/99