View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 01:55 PM

Default coach seats

When I was checking out flights to Germany I looked into buying the 3 coach seats as I travel that way from California to Florida every year and am nearly comfortable as I'm on the short/small side.

This last trip back from Florida I thought I would die with the plane seats I was lying across just while waiting for the plane to take off. My hips were burning and aching and I was ever so glad to get bumped from that plane for mechanical probs. Fortunately the plane that finally went out had far more comfortable seats.

I think that idea mentioned about the topper is GREAT! Direct flights as well as even one stop is killer for me esp. since we have to arrive at the airport so early for international flights, stand or sit around and usually I don't sleep well at all the night before my flight so I'm exhausted. Sleeping pill is another great idea as long as the flight is long enough. That was the only reason I didn't take one last time I flew.

Good luck and make sure you question whoever makes the reservations re the seating, armrests going up and every detailed question you can think of. I always look online at the seating arrangements while making reservations.