View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 12:56 AM

Default Your recovery

Hey Diane,
Sorry you are here as well. One injured nurse to another, one woman to another and one spine patient to another. I hope you never attain my "badges of spinal honor" (huh?) or multi-level pains in the arse!

Wonder how many spine patients have undergone unnecessary surgery because they did not have someone such as Mark asking the right questions and pursuing the answers~ it's a scary proposition when one starts to think about it!

Glad you avoided an unnecessary surgery and as you may well know, I'm only to good at fence sitting so the only thing I can say is to do what you think will be your best bet to getting on with your life.

We each have to make that decision for ourselves. Thankfully I take it you've not gotten so bad as to start pain meds and all the like so maybe you can transition into a surgical date when you're prepared.

With Mark by your side and such wonderful surgical and other resources at your feet, I would hope you'll feel comfortable with your eventual decision whichever way you should go and when.

Good luck and thank you for the update. Maria