View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 02:53 AM

I think that's one of the reasons, aside from expertise, that Dr. B & Z are so popular with their respective patients. Dr. Z even told a British patient that he would come to her to do her revision if necessary because she couldn't afford to come to him.

While in the hotel in Straubing, Dr. B's team from Bogan made a 'house call'. These doctors do not bring their ego's into their practices. I understand that affording Germany is not possible for all but as someone who would not have gone if at all possible, I'm a convert and wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend the care, compassion, and most of all, the knowledge and proficiency of these doctors.

I woke up from surgery with my left leg completely numb. I am positive this damage was unavoidable... yet I blame my American doctor for not recommending the proper care and possibly causing this damage to become permanant. He simply didn't care. My best to you Maria. I understand your frustration level and can only sympathize. To some doctors, you're nothing more than a notch in their belt and pocketbook.

Dale

If any American doctors are reading this, this is the reputation most of you have earned. Your patients care should be first and foremost but you've turned the Hippocratic oath into the hypocritic oath. I apologize to those doctors to which this statement does not apply and thank you for your caring and concern.

Last edited by dshobbies; 11-08-2006 at 03:01 AM.