Thread: Adjustable Bed
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 01:42 AM

Default Dr. Regan

Mark squeezed me in for a consult with Dr. Regan after I saw Dr.Delamarter and I have to say I really was impressed with Dr.Regan. It was a hectic busy day at his office and I did wait quite a while so I had to lie down on the floor and put my legs up on the chair. In fact I was crying before I went in, from pain and frustration w/myself. Not the office really as I've been to enough consultations to know how it is and also I was being squeezed in.

Anyway, Dr.Regan was so nice to me and made eye contact, was so human and just straight forward with what he saw on the films explaining to me why I might be a candidate for ADR/fusion. He seemed quite sincere, was willing to take the time to not only give his impressions but also answer my questions without making me feel he was rushed even tho I knew his office was packed.

The PM that was working with him was awesome. I can't remember his name but I just thought he was so incredibly nice and understanding.

Between the two of them that was one of the very best consultations I've been to in 26 years of low back probs/consultations.

And I'm not that easy to impress as I worked in Neurosurgery quite some time ago and in hospitals, clinics and around doctors all of my working career.

IMHO, a consultation w/Regan is worthwhile.

Last edited by Maria; 04-12-2008 at 01:44 AM.