Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Adjustable Bed in the Main forums forums; I am 1 year post op Dascor nucleus replacement woo hoo.... my only problem is sleeping!!! hurts to lay flat, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 PM

Wink Adjustable Bed

I am 1 year post op Dascor nucleus replacement woo hoo.... my only problem is sleeping!!! hurts to lay flat, and can only sleep on my side for so long... so dr regan wrote me a script for a adjustable bed...

anyone have any ideas on where to get it, or how i do that... and which ones are good??

im still loving my backtivator.. i have one for work, home, and car!!! makes sitting wonderful!!!!!

2005-2006- endured many treatments
that failed: epidurals, shots, PT, swimming, medications

2007- Feb 1st- Dascor Nucleus Replacement
Old 03-24-2008, 08:28 PM

Default Dr. Regan

I saw you had a script from dr. regan. Dr. Regan in Cali. i assume. I know you had a lumbar surgury done and I am interested in thorasic but I am still curious if Dr. Regan impressed you? I am thinking of flying out to see him. I hear good things about him and anything you could tell me I would appricaite.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:09 PM

Default dr regan

dr regan was good. he does amazing things surgically. his office can be a little difficult to work with at times. there is usually a 1-2 hour wait to see him. but overall, i am pleased. i would go back to him if i have more problems. i really liked his other doctor in the group, dr. pazmino... he has his own practice now in the same area.
i guess it just depends on what you need and what you want out of it? if he is the right person for you.
i will say, he tells you everything just like it is. and what will and won't work.. and i like that. cuz i hate when people just tell you different options and you have to chose. i like to know what will and won't work.

hope this helps you. if you have more questions, just ask.

2005-2006- endured many treatments
that failed: epidurals, shots, PT, swimming, medications

2007- Feb 1st- Dascor Nucleus Replacement
Old 04-12-2008, 01:42 AM

Default Dr. Regan

Mark squeezed me in for a consult with Dr. Regan after I saw Dr.Delamarter and I have to say I really was impressed with Dr.Regan. It was a hectic busy day at his office and I did wait quite a while so I had to lie down on the floor and put my legs up on the chair. In fact I was crying before I went in, from pain and frustration w/myself. Not the office really as I've been to enough consultations to know how it is and also I was being squeezed in.

Anyway, Dr.Regan was so nice to me and made eye contact, was so human and just straight forward with what he saw on the films explaining to me why I might be a candidate for ADR/fusion. He seemed quite sincere, was willing to take the time to not only give his impressions but also answer my questions without making me feel he was rushed even tho I knew his office was packed.

The PM that was working with him was awesome. I can't remember his name but I just thought he was so incredibly nice and understanding.

Between the two of them that was one of the very best consultations I've been to in 26 years of low back probs/consultations.

And I'm not that easy to impress as I worked in Neurosurgery quite some time ago and in hospitals, clinics and around doctors all of my working career.

IMHO, a consultation w/Regan is worthwhile.

Last edited by Maria; 04-12-2008 at 01:44 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Administrator

Does raising legs provide relief?

Do you percieve that laying in back causes inflammation from pressure on hardware?
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org