View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:21 PM

Default Vibration in left leg to foot

I had a transforaminal ESI at L4 several months ago. Was doing great, pain obscured to the max with this one. Wore off last week as I found while sitting at my laptop too long and got up with a threading nerve pain in my left buttock to front of quad back behind the knee, and into my calf and foot.

That wore off with rest or mostly avoiding sitting for any length of time. Flew home from Florida, had customary 3 seats to lie down on but was so exhausted with all the waiting and getting back and forth that I was having some spasming in low back, felt like fine tremors, shaking. Not painful. By the time got home yesterday that feeling had increased and went from my low back, to left hip, buttock thru the back of my leg down to the middle of my left sole.

I rested laying around watching movies as I was just exhausted and thought my spine was too. Again, not painful.

Will be seeing my OSS on Monday. I'm sure he won't think it's anything big deal and frankly when I don't have pain I don't think much is a big deal either re my spine (it could be but as pain rules my world so does non pain as long as there is functioning). Perhaps it's just the nerve that's muted from the transforaminal ESI coming to life again as the vibration is always felt in the sole of my foot tho not throughout my leg.

My 86 y.o. father asked me when I'm going to have spine surgery... I told him when I absolutely *have to* and/or when I know he's not living alone anymore as I want to be available to be there when he needs me.

At least now I've figured that much out.

Last edited by Maria; 06-25-2008 at 05:27 PM.