View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 01:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G

Unfortunately for some people who could benefit from my recovery progress and films on the other site (you all know which one) I think I am finished with posting over there. I posted my password & user name over there as I did here for people to see my spine films and it was deleted. WHY! That info may help someone! Exchange of information is an important and wonderful thing, especially when it concerns someone's life and if I choose to post my personal info it is my choice. Apparantly someone *COUGH COUGH HARRISON COUGH COUGH* has a problem with Mark over there and their pride is more important than helping people. Isn't that what we are here for? To help and support each other? I'll probably be banned over there now too for speaking my mind over here, but that would just prove my point anyway. Mark has a wealth of information to offer and any website that would ban him is clearly doing a disservice to every scared "newbie" coming in to get answers. Years ago when I saw all the people with the exact same problem as me, it was comforting to have a place to ask questions and get opinions from many different people. I like looking at other people's films as I am trying to learn more & more about our condition and new procedures being offered.

Mark does great work and is a calming voice in the eye of the storm. I know exactly where he is coming from by wanting to help others by sharing his experiences & thoughts. I wish my hospital (NYU) would have allowed him to be in the O.R. but it was against hospital policy. It would have been worth every penny (even though everything turned out fine) just to have him talking to my family members and keeping their stress level down. Over the phone is fine too. Nice job Mark! Keep up the great work!

Voice of Dice Clay: "I'm ova here now! Ya hea"
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC

Last edited by Eddie G; 11-18-2006 at 01:08 AM.