View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
300 Neurontin a day is not very high. I usually took 900/day and only occasionally took 1200. My pain doc wanted to ramp me up to 3600, but I could hardly tolerate the brain fog on 900. We don't call if Morontin for nothing!

I ceased taking the neurontin I was taking as I am trying to cut back on this crazy amounts of meds I am taking.

I am still getting a little bit of nervy back pain, but nothing like it was. I am assuming this is due to some damage done to the nerve root, either from the disc pressure or the doctor hitting the root during one of the injections with the pin.

However, I have been feeling very lethargic and my legs have been feeling like rubber over the past few days. I spoke with the PA and went over everything that has been going on. She will speak with the doctor and call me tomorrow. I'm not sure what has been causing this, but I have a feeling it's something else I am taking causing this. I'll wait on his call but I have a feeling it's my Toprol XL. We'll see what he has to say.
(no Problems)
4-07 Fall down step holding daughter
5-07 L5-S1 buldge MRI
9-07 L5-S1 herniation W/DDD and annular tear MRI
3 epidurals / 2 nerve root injection / 6 weeks of PT

8/01/2008 L4-S1 Posterior Spinal fusion only, using the PEEK ROD system. No Vertebral spacer and disc is still there. So is the pain!!!!

4 More weeks of PT and things are worse now than before.
I must train again.