View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:48 AM

Believe me when I tell you I tried everything I could. I do not suggest using anything without consulting your doctor, but I even tried doses of Adequan in an attempt to assist in the healing of at least L4-L5. L5-S1 was completely blown through as the discogram showed. So I believe there will some chemical leakage and/or some problems with the chemical leaking out while the back is under a load. Which when anyone looks that up you will start to see the conspiracy behind our human medical system. I will be talking to him on the 22nd and speak to him about that. I'm not sure I'm ready to go through all of that again just yet.

And on a side note...Does anyone know if they do an MRI while putting the body under a load or weighted down? I think this would save all kinds of time if there were comparative MRI's with and without loads to see what the extent on the damage would be with the onset of non-consistent symptoms. Just a thought!!
(no Problems)
4-07 Fall down step holding daughter
5-07 L5-S1 buldge MRI
9-07 L5-S1 herniation W/DDD and annular tear MRI
3 epidurals / 2 nerve root injection / 6 weeks of PT

8/01/2008 L4-S1 Posterior Spinal fusion only, using the PEEK ROD system. No Vertebral spacer and disc is still there. So is the pain!!!!

4 More weeks of PT and things are worse now than before.
I must train again.