View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 09:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G

I am supposed to wait until 6 months after treatment ends before I can start my settlement. I have seen alot of your posts Maria but I don't remember all your spine issues. 100,000.00 would seem small to me considering my 5 years of pain. Thats 20K a year for 3 surgeries and a crapload of spinal injections. It should at least be worth my current paycheck but really it should be doubled giving me 120,000.00 per year over 5 years and then add on a few more years to recover from this current surgery.......1 million would be a decent number. I would still give it all back to have my life back. I think 99% of the suffering people here would feel the same.

Lets say I never recover and I need meds the rest of my life. Who pays for my meds? My lawyer says they should still pay for meds. Thats different than actual treatment.

That settlement number goes up if Im still in pain after Tuesdays surgery. It's hard to put a number on constant pain over 40+ years.
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC