Thread: Dynesys removal
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 10:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G

Maria, I stopped flying a few years ago. I tried first class but on some planes the seats dont recline and I spent one flight kneeling on the floor with my elbows on the seat and that cost me over $800.

I take Amtrak now and I get a sleeper cabin. I LOOVVE IT! The handicap cabin is big and I can lay down the whole trip. It only takes 20+ hours to get to Florida and it's alot cheaper than flying and dealing with security. I enjoy the food too.

One time I was flying down to Fla. and I was in the security line. I made the mistake of putting my boarding pass into the plastic bin. RED FLAG!!!!
RED FLAG!!! TERRORIST TERRORIST!!!! They pulled me aside and asked me to sit down and raise my legs. I told them I could not because I have severe back pain. That did not go over very well and they made me stand and unbuckle my belt. As it was unbuckled my big baggy shorts dropped to the floor...sans underwear. As I stood there with my twig & berries exposed to everyone, the security guard realized I was not bending over to pick up my pants so he had to do it for me. I thought it was funny but they didn't. They sent me on my way telling me I was lucky there were no police around. I think they were lucky I didn't sue them. That was the last time I flew.

I dont have those problems when I take the train.

Dont wait until your twigs & berries are exposed. Next time TAKE THE TRAIN!
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC

Last edited by Eddie G; 11-23-2008 at 10:28 PM.